RE: libxmlb_0.1.8-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi,

Can someone please help to sponsor this for me?  I thought Steve was going to add me to ACL's but maybe he hasn't yet.
I know it probably won't go to buster, but fwupd CI is failing on a PR that needs it, so I wanted to at least get it in Sid.

It's in the usual place:
https://salsa.debian.org/efi-team/libxmlb/tree/debian

Thanks,