Re: UEFI Secure Boot changes in d-i and live images

On Sun, 2019-01-20 at 00:16 +0100, Philipp Kern wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2019-01-13 20:23, Steve McIntyre wrote:
[...]
> > I'll test all these again in the next couple of days to verify that
> > things have pulled through as I expect, then it's time to post to
> > d-d-a and write a blog too. We've made great progress already. These
> > last changes just tie it all together for end users.
>
> I just tried to test this. As far as I can see grub is still signed by
> "secure-boot-test-key-lfaraone" as of netinst from yesterday (Saturday).
[...]

Yes, this is expected.  Does anyone want to implement the proposal I
made at <https://wiki.debian.org/SecureBoot#Describing_the_trust_chain>
or are we just going to have a flag day and hope no-one screws up after
that?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
You can't have everything.  Where would you put it?