RE: Updating shim for buster

If you're going to be re-spinning shim, before deciding to take well known
snapshot plus random commits, I'd recommend pinging shim team and asking
them if they can tag a new release for you instead.

At least in terms of matching behavior of any future bugs that arise it should
be easier to work with upstream and report issues or compare to other distros
if there is a well known version to match up to.