uefi group git repos moved from alioth to salsa

Hi folks,

I've moved all of the "uefi" owned repos from alioth to salsa,
under a new "efi-team" group there:

efibootmgr.git
   from https://anonscm.debian.org/uefi/efibootmgr.git/
   to   https://salsa.debian.org/efi-team/efibootmgr.git

efivar.git
   from https://anonscm.debian.org/uefi/efivar.git/
   to   https://salsa.debian.org/efi-team/efivar.git

fwupd.git
   from https://anonscm.debian.org/uefi/fwupd.git/
   to   https://salsa.debian.org/efi-team/fwupd.git

fwupdate.git
   from https://anonscm.debian.org/uefi/fwupdate.git/
   to   https://salsa.debian.org/efi-team/fwupdate.git

fwupdate-signed.git
   from https://anonscm.debian.org/uefi/fwupdate-signed.git/
   to   https://salsa.debian.org/efi-team/fwupdate-signed.git

pesign.git
   from https://anonscm.debian.org/uefi/pesign.git/
   to   https://salsa.debian.org/efi-team/pesign.git

In terms of permissions, all the "admin" members of uefi now have
"master" access to the efi-team group. All of the "developer"
members that I could find on salsa now also have "developer" access
there too. You've most likely already just got email about being added
to the team. Dan Jared: I couldn't find you on salsa yet - please go
sign up!

I'm just about to disable pushes to the old repo locations on alioth,
as described at

  https://wiki.debian.org/Salsa/Doc#Import_git_repository

I'll also try to setup push irc notification on salsa too, to #debian-efi

"... the premise [is] that privacy is about hiding a wrong. It's not.
 Privacy is an inherent human right, and a requirement for maintaining
 the human condition with dignity and respect."
  -- Bruce Schneier