Re: UPDATE: Re: Proposal: UEFI secure boot implementation sprint, 5-8 April 2018

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 11:46:10AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>HOWEVER... those dates clash with another group already booked in at
>the LinuxHotel in Essen. So we've started talking to people in Fulsa
>as a fallback option. We have a tentative space for a venue and now we
>need to book hotel rooms. So... If you're *definitely* planning on
>coming for the sprint (Fulda, Germany, 5-8 April) please reply to this
>mail to confirm in the next few days and we will organise. Now is a
>good time to book travel.
>
>I'll start by saying "yes, I'm definitely coming".
>
>(Deliberately CCing all 9 people in the Doodle poll).

After a week, we've only had 4 people confirm that they're
coming. Please respond so we can organise properly.

"...In the UNIX world, people tend to interpret `non-technical user'
 as meaning someone who's only ever written one device driver." -- Daniel Pead