UPDATE: Re: Proposal: UEFI secure boot implementation sprint, 5-8 April 2018
- To: Helen Koike <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Ansgar Burchardt <email@example.com>, Ben Hutchings <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Julien Cristau <email@example.com>, Tollef Fog Heen <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com>, Luke Faraone <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Joerg Jaspert <email@example.com>, Philipp Hahn <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: UPDATE: Re: Proposal: UEFI secure boot implementation sprint, 5-8 April 2018
- From: Steve McIntyre <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 11:46:10 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <[🔎] email@example.com> <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org> <[🔎] email@example.com>
On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 05:49:20PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>We have 7 people with dates in the poll so far:
> Helen Koike
> Luke Faraone
> Ben Hutchings
> Tollef Fog Heen
> Chris Lamb
> Philipp Hahn
>Any more people interested in coming? If so, please fill in the dates
>ASAP. I was hoping for more ftpmaster folks and a buildd maintainer,
>if at all possible.
We now have *9* people who have registered their preferences for a F2F
meeting in the Doodle poll, and a couple more who will try to join us
remotely. It's reasonably clear that the best dates for us are 5-8
April, so let's go with that.
HOWEVER... those dates clash with another group already booked in at
the LinuxHotel in Essen. So we've started talking to people in Fulsa
as a fallback option. We have a tentative space for a venue and now we
need to book hotel rooms. So... If you're *definitely* planning on
coming for the sprint (Fulda, Germany, 5-8 April) please reply to this
mail to confirm in the next few days and we will organise. Now is a
good time to book travel.
I'll start by saying "yes, I'm definitely coming".
(Deliberately CCing all 9 people in the Doodle poll).
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
"We're the technical experts. We were hired so that management could
ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs." -- Mike Andrews