RE: Proposal: UEFI secure boot implementation sprint, early 2018

Steve,

I'd be willing to participate, but I'm not likely able to travel to Europe this next
Spring.  I believe you can handle the fwupdate aspects as it will end up being an
identical solution for GRUB signing as it is for fwupdate signing.

Happy to dial in remotely if you would need me though.

Thanks,