Re: DebConf17 - BoF proposal to discuss secure boot

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 07:36:07PM -0300, Helen Koike wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I want to send a BoF proposal to DebConf17 so we can meet there and discuss
>about secure boot.
>I would like to know if you are interested in attending and also which topics
>you suggest for discussion.
>I would appreciate if you could put your name and suggestions in this form in
>case you are interested https://goo.gl/forms/lHoEibY1H6FmSHSJ2 , or just

Hi Helen,

Thanks for raising this. I'd been pondering about proposing a Secure
Boot BoF, but not done it yet. I'll add one now.

We've not made the progress a lot of us were hoping for (getting SB
into the Stretch release), and that's depressing given how long we've
been talking about it and some people have been working on it. We need
to remove the blocks, and a face-to-face meeting should help with
that I hope.

There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss