Re: UEFI - Atom Bay Tray

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 02:10:29PM +1200, Fabio Carlos A. Machado wrote:

>Do you know about install debian on slidpadLG ? I try all images debian and
>derivates , the only image than working netinstall , but after the menu boot
>in (grub) the device stay locked.
>
>My device:
>http://www.lg.com/br/computadores/lg-11T540
>
>Security boot:
>Disable
>
>Quick boot:
>Disable

Hi,

So it sounds like the system is working OK to boot the machine via
Grub. Afterwards it's not clear what you've got. I'm guessing you
don't have any input devices working. Do you have video output after
the bootloader?

You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...