Re: Unable to preseed Debian Jessie (8.0.2) on UEFI

On Thu, Nov 05, 2015 at 02:00:00AM +0200, James Chernikov wrote:
>I was able to develop a workaround for this issue on Hyper-V Generation 2.
>I used mini.iso as a basis, made a separate VHDX disk out of that mini.iso
>Used 2 preceed files (initial one for initrd.gz, one for more specific
>config under on root)
>and finally modifying grub.cfg with the more specific settings for
>hostname, ip, and gateway.

Cool, thanks for reporting back. Apologies for not responding sooner -
busy week running a conference here. I've not really played much with
preseeded UEFI yet, but clearly it's something we should ensure is
working.

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth