Installing Debian GNU / Linux on UEFI mode

Hello my name is Manoel Alves Delson, recently acquiring notebook from Asus, X450LA model. The aforementioned notebook came with Windows 8.1 installed but as I am Debian user Gnu / Linux, decide to install version 8.1, code-named Jessie. Installation was with the Launch CSM disabled (allowing the use of the UEFI technology which Debian GNU / Linux Jessie is compatible with and supports this technology) and the Secure Boot Control disabled. The installation process proceeded normal but the instant rebooting the new OS, it simply does not boot. Noting UEFI setup settings (BIOS) of the notebook, I noticed that the HDD is not recognized and have no input in the setup UEFI (BIOS). The attached image shows the absence of the Hard Disk setup UEFI (BIOS). I can give boot by a live image of Kali Linux (which also supports the UEFI technology) on the USB stick and can be mounted or see all partitions that were created in the installation of Debian GNU / Linux Jessie. The drawback is the lack of recognition of the Hard Disk setup UEFI (BIOS) of the notebook and therefore will not boot the operating system. I opted for the installation of the amd64 architecture. If you can help me solve this installation step.

Cordially,
Manoel Alves Delson