fwupdate, pesign, and all things UEFI

FYI, fwupdate and pesign look ready to me. I've asked Steve to review my work on them. Again, they're at
http://linux.dell.com/cgi-bin/cgit.cgi/debian/fwupdate.git/

and

http://linux.dell.com/cgi-bin/cgit.cgi/debian/pesign.git/

I plan to maintain these, but I am quite amenable to working with others (as long as they're not overly difficult to work with :). I've asked Steve to mirror these to Alioth's collab-maint so that they're easily accessible to the Debian community.

I'd like to have discussion about fwupdate, pesign, efivar, and efibootmgr happen on this list as much as possible. So, I plan to continue to announce work on these packages here.

--Jared

--
Jared Domínguez
Infrastructure Software Engineering