Re: guest account and kerberos

Hi Dashamir and thanks for you reply,
I think I didn't explained properly the situation: my "clients" are not LTSP clients but Debian-Edu workstations (installed with "workstation" profile). I need a (possibly passwordless) account with the same name working on every workstation of the lab.
It couldn't be a regular "student" account made with Gosa2 because in that way if many people logged in at the same time with that account they couldn't use multiple instances of chromium browser or other software.
(and that is exactly the situation that I expect when we have national online exams)
So I simply made on every workstation a user with the same name "guest" with these commands:
adduser guest
passwd -d
I was afraid that an account made in that way could create conflicts with the administration of the users created centrally with Gosa2.  At the moment I didn't noticed any, but it wouldn't be nice if they come up during the national exams... 😉
Thanks for the links you sent me, in particular I think I'll use part of your script for resetting guest account on every login!
Bye,
L.