The name of the project

Hi,

Often I see the name of the project written like this: Debian Edu/Skolelinux
In my opinion this is not good because it means "Debian Edu or Debian Skolelinux", which doesn't make sense.

In the introduction page on the wiki I find this explanation:
    "Some say that Debian Edu is the name of the project, and Skolelinux is the name of the distribution, but in practice both names now actually refer to the same project."
In my understanding, this means that we can use either "Debian Edu", or "Skolelinux" (but not both of them), and it does not make any difference, since each of them refers to the same project.

If I had to choose, I would use "Debian Edu", because this is more generic and makes more sense to me. I would even use it as a single word, without a space in the middle, the way that it is used on the wiki: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu
This seems better to me but I am not sure why.

What do you think about this?

Regards,
Dashamir