Re: Transfer storage from home to var

Hi Petter,

I wrote the email a bit too hastily. Sorry for causing this confusion.

It's /var and not /dev.

Again, I was able to nicely reduce the size of /skole/jener/home0.

However, extending the size of /var didn't work:

sudo lvextend -L+5G /dev/vg_system/var
  Insufficient free space: 1280 extents needed, but only 138 available

Kind regards,
Roman