xdebian-edu-firstboot init script actions

Hi Wolfgang,

while working debian-edu-install I noticed the
"report-errors"/"report-success" actions in the xdebian-edu-firstboot
init script and I haven't been able to figure out from where they are
supposed to be invoked, there doesn't seem to be anything inside
debian-edu-config or -install. Do you happen to know whether these
actually still work (particularly when booting with systemd) and
whether they are still called from somewhere?

My goal is to factor out most of the init script contents to a separate
script in /usr/share/debian-edu-config which could then be invoked both
by a native systemd service file and a sysv init script.

Thanks a lot,
--
Guido Berhoerster