Re: CfEngine vs bash scripts

On Fri, May 12, 2023 at 10:39:06PM +0200, Dashamir Hoxha wrote:
> You are certainly right, from your point of view. But I lack the motivation
> to work on these tasks, even if I had time.

I do understand this. However, if noone has time nor motivation, Debian Edu
will cease to exist... and my previous comment in this thread wasn't
directly aimed at you at all, eg I also lacked time and motivation...

> Besides, I think that these tasks are difficult for a beginner (who is not
> familiar with all the services and their configuration details).

I do agree with this. It's also unfortunate that most of the development
cycle of Bookworm we couldn't test many things, and usually testing stuff
is a good way to learn about a system...

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Only change is constant.