changing netmask of debianedu network

Hi Folks,

the city of oldenburg 'reinvented' all our network installation with several vlans, whereat my router (a fritzbox) gets an external 192.168.n.n IP address and works as gateway.intern 10.0.0.1 for my 10.0.0.0/8 net. As I have to reach IPs 10.16.n.n in another vlan I need to reduce my netmask from 255.0.0.0 to 255.255.192.0
What is the proposed way for debian edu to do this?

I found matching entries in /etc/network/interfaces (which I may have edited), doing ldapvi and the same ones in /etc/ldap/gosa-server.ldif and /etc/ldap/ipnetworks.ldif I guess the database I see with ldapvi is generated from entries in /etc/ldap/ ?

But I remember former discussions on changing the address range of skolelinux being not that simple.

However I didn't find helpfull information in the list archiv nor on my tjener https://www/

Is there someone, who can point me out the right instruction?

Kind regards

readU
Frank