Re: Review changes for d-e-c 2.12.16

Hi Mike,

On Thu, Feb 03, 2022 at 07:28:51AM +0000, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> do you think you can take a look at my changes for d-e-c 2.12.16 upload
> candidate? I plan to upload that package but would be happy to get a second
> opinion on the rather comprehensive changes introduced. (Note: there are
> more to come after 2.12.16 has been uploaded, but I'd like to get
> CVE-2021-20001 resolved asap).

I've reviewed the changes 'somewhat casually' and think you should upload, as
they seemed sensible. Also uploading will make that more people can test the
changes easily and frequent uploads are good to keep the diff between git and
sid small. If there are bugs they can always be fixed in another upload.

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

Society: Be Yourself!
Society: No, not like that.