Re: Getting started with DebianEdu

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 12:43 AM Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:

these are quite some many questions ;) I can definitly answer the first one
for me, 1:22h is too long ;-D

And then, for the next questions, I guess I'm not the right audience.
(Though honestly, the length made me stop it after a minute :/

I definitly dont think it's useless! I definitly think there's an audience
for tutorial videos about Debian Edu, i just know -edu well & don't like
video tutorials cause I prefer to read stuff, so I stopped watching as I did. (:/)

Thanks for your comments. Criticism is better than no answer at all (because I know after all that my work is not perfect).
However don't expect me to take your suggestions seriously if you did not even watch the video. (:/)

Regards,
Dashamir