Separate LTSP server issues

[ Dashamir Hoxha, 2022-10-08 ]
> Now I see some other problems, when trying to boot an LTSP diskless client
> from a separate LTSP server:
> https://peertube.debian.social/w/3vvhM6F3ipEJZ9VHiZ6v95

> The only command that I have executed on the LTSP server, after installing
> it and connecting it to the main server (GOsa), is:
> debian-edu-ltsp-install --diskless_workstation yes

Makes sense. For more options run 'man debian-edu-ltsp-install' on the LTSP
server, or read the manual page on the Internet:
https://manpages.debian.org/bullseye/debian-edu-config/debian-edu-ltsp-install

> Maybe those error messages make some sense to you.

They do. It seems that the LXQt desktop environment is used. The
preferred LXQt network manager tool ConnMan tries to bring up the
network interfaces, but doesn't succeed.

Consider to replace ConnMan with a more common tool:
apt install network-manager-gnome -y
apt purge connman -y
service networking restart (or reboot the system)

Then rebuild the image:
debian-edu-ltsp-install --diskless_workstation yes

Wolfgang