Thin client desktop

Hi,

From the tests that I have done with thin clients (X2Go), I get some problems on the display, like those shown on the attached screenshot. I don't see this problem with diskless clients etc.

I am testing on a virtual environment, so the display of the VMs goes through SPICE, X2Go and Xpra, so I am not sure if the same problem happens in a real thin client as well.
If not, then everything is ok and there is nothing to worry about.
Can someone confirm that it works correctly on an X2Go thin client?

Regards,
Dashamir