Project of System

Hello,

Are you affected by limited local resources or service capability disrupted by war? You want to work with an experienced company from the European Union?

Dynamic software company, since 2011 on the market, with over 100 software engineers opens for new work. We usually work with EMEA banking, fin-tech, media and insurance. We are open to working as white label.

Our area of expertise covers:
- Custom web and mobile applications
- Business toolkit: BPM, Document Managements Systems ,Workflow, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Document Portals and Document Generation, etc.
- Digital transformation & application enhancement
- Digital native projects / green field
- System integrations including open integration platform
- DevOps Support
- Manual and Automated Testing

What works very well for our customers in Germany and the UK is offering the service capability.  Looking from the customer perspective he/she receives at least one dedicated person but the work itself can be delivered by many people to ensure that the job would be accomplished as fast as possible.

So even if the contract is let's say for only up to 168 hours per month (the equivalent of one person) this can be delivered by more than one person. You can easily scale up or down where necessary.

Our most used stack for digital transformation is as below:

Backend: Apache Tomcat 9, Elasticsearch 7, Gradle 7, Kibana 7, Logstash 7, Apache Commons Lang 3, Apache Commons IO 2, Apache Commons Text 1, Apache PdfBox 2, Bouncy Castle OpenPGP API 1, Exchange Web Services Java API 2, Flyway 8, Hibernate 5, IText Core 5, JAX WS API 2, Log4j2 2, Opencsv 5, Spring Boot 2, Thymeleaf 3

Frontend : Angular 13, Angular Material 13, File-saver 2, Hammerjs 2, Lodash 4, NgxSpinner 12, RxJS 7, Tailwindcss 2, Tslib 2, Zone.js 0.11

I hope to hear from you soon!.

Best regards

Viljar Bodvar