Bug in installer? Where to report?

Hi folks,

I just installed debianedu/skolelinus 11 mainserver and, as I encrypt swap partitions as well as the one with /var/tmp, I face a minor problem:

d-i offers ext2, swap, lvm and none as fileystems for encrypted partitions and writes "ext2" in the new fstab for my new /var/tmp. BUT:the manpage for crypttab tells that cryptsetups formats it with ext4 > tmp=<Tmpfs>
           Führt mkfs mit dem Dateisystem <tmpfs> auf dem erstellten Gerät
           aus. Vorgabe ist ext4.

and so the new system can't mount /var/tmp until I correct the fstab entry.

Where do I file a bug report to?

Kind regards
readU
Frank