Accessing the backup system (slbackup-php)

Hi folks,

I noticed that I can access Debian Edu's backup system (slbackup-php) only if I log in on the server. If I'm trying to access it e.g. on my workstation or a ltsp client, I don't get the login screen and I'm redirected to a forbidden page.

Is this normal behaviour, maybe for security reasons?

Is it possible to enable other devices like my workstation to have access to the backup menu?

Kind regards,
Roman