Re: Incomplete bulk user import

Hi,

On  Mi 12 Mai 2021 09:51:50 CEST, roman.meier wrote:

Hi folks,

I tried to import users via CSV Import this morning.

My list contains 324 students. When executing the import the browser shows a blank page after a few minutes without throwing the usual summary.

I then waited some time to be sure the process is done. However the number of created users is 289 instead of 324.

How can I ensure that the summary page is showing for bigger imports aswell? It works just fine for the teachers with a count of just 13.

Kind regards,
Roman

this could be caused by two reason: Some error occurred on the way (check /var/log/syslog) or you ran into a PHP execution timeout (check max_execution_timeout paramter in /etc/php/<ver>/apache2/php.ini).

Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31