> 11. mai 2021 kl. 11:10 skrev Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com>:
>
> [Holger Levsen]
>> On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 06:12:21PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
>>> For the record, I just noticed lists.skolelinux.org no longer resolves
>>> in DNS, and suspect all @skolelinux.org addresses no longer work.
>>
>> who's running DNS for .skolelinux.org these days?
>
> Still Redpill-Linpro.  I now believe they did what was hinted of last
> year, and shut down the old machine, see earlier emails in this thread.
>
> Dropping all @skolelinux.org and @skolelinux.no addresses, which are now
> bouncing.
>
> drift@nuug.no, which ran the spam filter in front of @skolelinux.org/no
> (portal.nuug.no) is now wondering what to do.  CC to that group.

Re-enabling mail to those domains really only takes for us to know where (hostname and port) to forward to. It is not required for the target machine(s)
to be listed as MX(es) for the domains in public DNS.

All the best,
Peter N. M. Hansteen

—
http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/