Re: pam-python: Python2 removal in sid/bullseye

On Wed, May 05, 2021 at 04:55:06PM +0200, Dominik George wrote:
> @Mike, @Petter: Did you realise that pam-python is AGPL? It means that
> we cannot provide terminal servers or netbooting in Debian Edu without
> placing a prominent link to pam-python's sources on the desktop…

The pam-python website (http://pam-python.sourceforge.net/) also grants
an additional permission "The copyright holders grant you an additional
permission under Section 7 of the GNU Affero General Public License,
version 3, exempting you from the requirement in Section 6 of the GNU
General Public License, version 3, to accompany Corresponding Source with
Installation Information for the Program or any work based on the Program.
You are still required to comply with all other Section 6 requirements to
provide Corresponding Source."

--
cheers,
	Holger

 ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
 ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
 ⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀  OpenPGP: B8BF54137B09D35CF026FE9D 091AB856069AAA1C
 ⠈⠳⣄

&fff & everyday for future too.