Re: unmaintained potential important CaRMetal (GeoGebra alike)

Hey Ben

On 2021/10/27 10:15, Ben Tris wrote:
**This package can probably be updated to version 4.3 from 2019.
**
**I think it is written in the Java language therefore also cc to Java list.
**
**
**
**CaRMetal is probably more advanced than GeoGebra in Debian.
**
**
**
*Already made a reply with more info to a message from 2012.***
*https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=664828*

I can't seem to find an upstream web site for it, do you know where one could get the source for version 4.3? I could only get 3.8 from some old archive sites and some windows installers.

thanks,

-Jonathan