iomega ix2-200 as slbackup server

Hi folks,

I'd like to use an iomega storcenter ix2-200 as slbackup server. There is a locked debian 5.0 on it, But I hopefully get buster or bullseye installed following these [1] instructions.

I didn't find any description, howto move slbackup from tjener to another server (thow I happened to to manage this years ago; must have been potato or so)

- do I need (and how do I get) a minimal debian-edu installation on the ix2? tasksel? But which task(s)?

- will the required path on ix2 to use be /skole/backup or ix2/backup?

- how do I have to configure slbackup to do the trick?

Kind regards

readU
Frank

[1] > https://github.com/artizirk/ix2-200