Re: GOSa problem changing passwords after upgrade to Debian Edu 11

Hi,

> I guess the tempfile issue is unrelated. On a rather fresh Bullseye
> system, things work like expected; so the hook scripts and GOsa seem to be ok.
> I figure this to be an upgrade issue…

It seems it is the Kerberos sync in the gosa-sync script failing, because of:

  kadmin.local: Required parameters in kdc.conf missing while initializing kadmin.local interface

kadmin.local was not working interactively either. I found that
commenting out `supported_enctypes` in /etc/krb5kdc/kdc.conf fixed it.

Strangely, the upgrade documentation explicitly says to enable this
option after copying the KDC config… Maybe whoever wrote this part of
the upgrade guide should reinvestigate, I am with my Latin at the end.

-nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. — Digitale Freiheit mit Jugend und Bildung