Re: Problem with Buster network

Hi Wolfgang,

because of holiday break I had not so much possibilities for testing.
I tried on friday for 4 hours. After moving the script as you said,
the workstation worked as expected - reliable.
This problem is solved for me. But I don't know, if and when the
script is missing.

But another thing. Some workstations I have to boot twice, because
they have no connection to /Home after the first boot. I think it
could be a good idea, to extend the time for connecting or the number
of trials. What do you thing? Where can I do that?

Greetings,
Roland