Remote work service

Good morning,

because we know how complicated cooperation with freelancers can be, I would like to introduce a tool that will facilitate and speed up the process of settling orders.

Our system simplifies office duties by supporting the employment of remote employees and the transfer of remuneration.

As the only ones on the market, we also enable freelancers to settle transactions with their own clients, even if they do not work, they can issue a VAT invoice.

We operate internationally, serving freelancers or influential persons of different nationalities, and we settle based on the laws and taxes in force in a given country.

Thanks to the API, you can easily regulate the entire team of remote employees, transferring responsibilities and responsibility for this area to an external entity.

If our platform is an interesting solution for you, I will gladly tell you about the opportunities it can offer your company.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Bests,
Felix Larsen
Business Development Manager