Re: WhosWho: a free software to create whos's who / yearbook / facebook in PDF format

Hi Yvan,

> Sorry but how Gitlab services like FamaGit or EduGit are better than GitHub
> for young people?

Citing from the GitHub terms of use, "A User must be at least 13 years
of age.", to start with. For more details, see Niels' and my talk at this year's
FOSDEM if you want:

  https://fosdem.org/2020/schedule/event/edufoss/

> > I can review your strings while on the train later today. The header of
> > your script implies that you are open for code review as well. If this
> > is true, please ping me, and I will also make remarks on performance,
> > style and best practices concerning your Python code, but will leave
> > them out if they are not desired.
>
> You can't imagine how your answer makes me happy :-)
> I am very grateful for any comment about the code, but be aware that:
> - I am very new to programming

Like veryone at Teckids. Our core goal is making children as young as 10
years FOSS contributors, so don't worry there ;).

> - I don't know if I will have time to improve my code by following your tips

I normally make merge requests for samples of improvements to make it
easier to get started and follow along the example.

-nik

--
Dominik George (1. Vorstandsvorsitzender, pädagogischer Leiter)
Teckids e.V. — Digitale Freiheit mit Jugend und Bildung