d-e-doc, dropping the Debian Edu Stretch manual

hi,

so d-e-doc.git now contains a Debian Edu Bullseye manual, thanks to Wolfgang
Schweer. Hooray!

Wolfgang also updated the buster and stretch manuals so they are mainable again
(eg can be updated from the wikis) however I dont think it makes sense to
maintain the stretch manual in unstable anymore, mostly because we dont want
to ship 3 manuals.

So I think I will make one upload of d-e-doc including those 3 manuals and
then drop the stretch manual from unstable, so *if* someone comes along who
wants to keep maintaining the stretch manual can do so by branching from this
release. (Previous releases dont work, because wiki.d.o's docbook export
has changed due to wiki.d.o's upgrade to buster)

Related, this also means that the stretch translation should also be dropped
from weblate. Or will this happen automatically?

--
cheers,
	Holger