Problem at installation of gateway based on minimal debian-edu 10.3.0

Hi,

have a (big) problem setting up a gateway server based on a minimal debian buster 10.3.0 (from debian-edu iso either as BD or as netinstall) installation as described in „debian-edu-buster-manual.pdf“ released April 2020.

Problem:

Already at first login directly after successful installation the message "Failed to start Raise network interfaces" is displayed. On the other hand, "ifconfig -a" shows both interfaces up and running.

„systemctl status networking.service" says "_javascript_ function FindProxyForUrl not defined". Command "service networking start" also leads to an error.

I will try to submit a bug later (I am new to your community).

Thanks for your assistance,

Gerd