Re: Partition resizing fails

Hello Wolfgang,

Am Fri, 27 Dec 2019 18:46:12 +0100
schrieb Wolfgang Schweer <w.schweer@gmx.de>:

> According to 'man lvextent' the '-A n' option could be used. This seems
> to be acceptable if running into such a rare issue on a test system.

thus maybe a simple "lvextend ... || lvextend -A n ..." (both with the same
other options) could be a trivial solution for this specific problem?
(accompanied by an explanation of the purpose of this second attempt)

At least I cannot think of a potential downside of such a repeated attempt.

Cheers,
Lars