Can not log on workstation installed from PXE - issues with mounting /skole/tjener/home0

I am in the process of evaluating the implementation of DebianEDU
within a small primary school in France to replace the existing
obsolete Linux based solution I installed some years ago.

A virtual architecture has been setup and DebianEDU successfully
installed and tested with LTSP client booting by PXE on the virtual
net. First tests wee very positivie and I'd like to take the
opportunity to thank the DebianEDU/Skoelinux teams for the quality and
integration of the product.

Next par of the tests was the installation of a workstation which lead
to the following issue :
  - A DebianEDU Stretch workstation has been installed through PXE from
    a new installed/configured DebianEDU server (version 9.8).
  - Installation went fine w/o reported errors.
  - This new workstation has been declared in LDAP with :
    sitesummary2ldapdhcp -a -i ether-08:00:27:53:dd:76 -t workstations
  - Configuration has been finalised by adding wokstation-hosts,
    shutdown-at-mignight-hosts, fsautoresize-hosts wihtin NIS Netgroup.
  - Logging into the workstation via LDM with for any user declared in
    GOsa2 fails : LDM greeter disappear for a short period and reappear
  - Logging via one of the console (F1, F2, ...) is granted but warning
    appear : 'No directory, logging with HOME=/'
  - Installation checking with command 'debian-edu-test-install' lead
    to : 'error: ./automount: unable to cd
    into /skole/tjener/home0/' (complete log of the command is
    available).

The LDM logging error seems to be related to the unavailability of the
home directory that should be auto-mounted via NFS. I have been
checking in the LDAP database : the workstation is indeed declared
into the NIS group /no/skolelinux/skole/netgroup/workstation-hosts
(nisNetgroupTriple : (auto-mac-08-00-27-53-dd-76,,)
(auto-mac-08-00-27-53-dd-76.intern,,) ). I do not master autofs mount
via LDAP and failed to find the root cause of the problem.

I would be very grateful if guidance could be suggested to
understand and sort out the problem.

Best regards,

xavier TELLIER