Re: netboot.tar.gz for DebianEdu/Skolelinux?

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 09:40:52AM +0100, Frank Weißer wrote:
> For Debian there is something like
> > http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/stretch/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz
>
> available.
>
> Is there something similar for DebianEdu/Skolelinux?
> As I try to build a  DebianEdu/Skolelinux package for our IServ opsi server,
> I need initrd and linux from such tarball.

Debian Edu uses the stock Debian ones. These are part of the
debian-installer-9-netboot-amd64 package, installed by default on the
main server (for the purpose of PXE boot). You should find both i386 and
amd64 tarballs in the /var/lib/tftpboot/debian-installer directory and
unpacked below amd64 and i386.

Wolfgang