Is Debian mirror on ftp.skolelinux.org still used?

Hi.

I would like to virtualize the currently phyical machine
administrator.skolelinux.no, behind ftp.skolelinux.org.  This process
would be a lot easier if the storage requirements were smaller.

Because of this, I wonder if the Debian mirror behind ftp.skolelinux.org
is still used.  Is the ISO building using the mirror and running on the
machine still relevant?  If it is not relevant, can someone make sure
the building is disabled?

--
Happy hacking