debian-edu install on raspberry workstation

Hi, i'm Omar an italian teacher.
I'm testing last Debian-edu version base on Debian10 and all work fine. I tested server-workstation-ltsp and various client (workstation with and without harddisk, ltsp 64 and 32bit).
I also tried to create a RaspberryPI workstation following wiki page (wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/HowTo/RaspberryPiWorkstation).
On a RaspberryPI, from Raspbian-Buster, fails few after having debian-edu-bless script. It fails for conflict between python-minimal and python-central.
I solved installing from Raspbian-Strech. In that way everything works well.

I will propose an updating to wiki page soon.

omar