Questions about manual partitioning and installer po.

To: Debian Edu team

Greeting,

I have 2 questions; doc and installer po each.

These questions are not important.

6.4.5. automatic partitioning
=============================

What would be required/ideal without using this?

e.g.) LVM VG/LV's names/sizes
      and formats and mount options.

It also says "big enough"; however 14.2 says
"many smaller LVs are preferred".
since fs-autoresize extends automatically,
it is about "initial minimal required size", I guess.

I want to (and should) try this "manual partitioning",
but unfortunately there are my storage and other issues now.
I cannot test it soon. Apologies.

Debian Edu installer po
=======================

I can test installer's translation by the README instruction,

  $ COLUMNS=77 podebconf-display-po debian/po/ja.po

but not sure this is enough to commit/push to salsa.

Is that okay?

Since it is just before the release,
I won't/should-not/don't-want to toucn installer component
even just a po file (anyway I have no idea how to create
something like weeky ISO on my local env.)

Thank you for reading.

Regards.