About Weblate and salsa

To: Debian Edu team

Greeting,

Mind if I ask some?

It's about Weblate and salsa.

Weblate
========

Thanks to you team provided me the great Weblate interface,
it was so nice and smooth to do translations.
Thank you about it, again.

As I said, I'd like to use it for a bit long.

However, if it would be some "cost" issue,
I'll get my task env into gettext po way, ASAP.

Provided I can do tasks via salsa, with git.
I'm not used to git...

salsa
=======

Translating Debian Edu doc and then I noticed
"I should read more about Buster release note!"
(finally; it took so long. heavy sigh)

So now I'm starting release-notes ja translation.

Confusing around "debian main team" repo,
my guest account fork on salsa,
my local clone of salsa-guest-folk,
and merge-requests.

Here is my big question. What would you recommend?

I know I should read much around git, GitLab, salsa,
Debian maintainer guide, etc., first. I'll do it.

It would be a great help for me it you talented people
tell me about it.

BTW, I need some more time to finish my personal messy things.
I keep my eyes on debian-edu-doc ja trans status, though.

Thank you for reading this. Have a nice new week!

Regards.