Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Git][debian-edu/debian-edu-config][master] cf3/apache2.cf: Symlink userdir.conf, not userdir.load.

Hi Mike,

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 11:04:46AM +0000, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Please re-visit my change and check /etc/apache2/mods-available on a stretch
> TJENER (or buster TJENER before my commit).
>
> What happenened there is that userdir.load gets symlinked to
> debian-edu-userdir.load (which does not exist). So we end up with a dangling
> symlink (and the userdir mod does not get activated, is not activatable).

Yes, it's a known Stretch issue. Are you aware of:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Stretch#Known_problems_we_want_to_fix

This is fixed in Buster and works ok. (But your commit would break the
Buster setup).

Wolfgang