Re: overrides in debian-edu.git/debian/rules

On Tue, Oct 02, 2018 at 10:13:21AM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 01, 2018 at 08:46:05PM +0200, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> > debian/rules:
> > [..]
> > override_dh_auto_install-indep:
> > 	$(BLEND_INSTALL_HELPER)
> > 	dh_install $(BLENDNAME)-tasks.desc usr/share/tasksel/descs
>
> this one still seemed needed, removing it causes (all?) postinst and
> prerm scripts to be removed. (though i'm not sure how useful those
> are...)

[..]

> in case you want to do it yourself, here's how:
>
> cd debian-edu
> schroot -- debuild

The different outcome is maybe caused by the build environment:

In the git repository directory, I've used 'debuild -- binary'.

If the leftover override is commented, the postinst and pre scripts are
generated correctly.

With the override (as it is atm in git), both postinst and pre scripts
have duplicated content.

Also, to be sure nothing gets in between, I ran 'debuild --no-conf --
binary' with the same result.

Wolfgang