Re: debian-edu-pkg-team: Packages migrated to Salsa

Hi Nik,

On  Do 24 Mai 2018 11:52:39 CEST, Dominik George wrote:

Hi,

I will migrate those Git repos (including IRC msgs, mail msgs, tag
pending hook for Debian BTS) and Dominik will work down the rest of the
items on Holger's list (previously posted on this ML).

I actually said I'd see what I can do about the rest.  The only thing I am
sure I know how to do is what you are doing now.  I will find out what I can
do about the rest.

-nik

Ping me when around on Friday, so we possibly share ideas about the rest of the todos. The list was long, so it might be good to share the work load even more.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31