Migration of debian-edu metapackages to Salsa

Hi,

I'm about to migrate Blends metapackages to Salsa.  Debian Edu packages
are currently residing in debian-edu Alioth group (not yet existing on
Salsa) while most metapackages are belonging to the Blends group
(existing on Salsa).

Here are my questions:

   1. Do you want me to do the metapackages migration or does somebody
      else want to do it?

If you want me to do it:

   2. Do you prefer maintaining it in a Debian Edu group and if yes
      should I create such a group and set some DDs of your team as
      owner?
      Otherwise I would move it do Blends team - both options are
      fine for me.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--