Re: How to change the default browser?

> Thanks for getting back to me. Sounds like Firefox has issues.

What about using another version of Firefox? I believe older versions do
not have this issue. Don?t know which version though.

> I think it's very important that people be able to install DebianEdu
> without any internet connectivity. That's just going to frustrate
> people if it doesn't finish installing.

Wolfgang had success in this regard, which I couldn?t reproduce so far.

Anyway, to come back to my original question. Is there a way to change the
default browser from Firefox e.g. to Chromium for all users?

Kind regards,
Roman