Re: (8436) rsync ERROR on 2017.06.25-00:02:29

[Holger Levsen]
> debian-cd or maybe simple-cdd. simple-cdd would also allow us to drop
> udebs which might be an interesting benefit…

I thought it was an advantage to have udebs on the ISOs, at least on the
BD ISO to make sure the installer worked without an Internet connection.
What benefit do you see coming from dropping udebs?

I suspect we can drop udebs with debian-cd, if we want to, but it never
occurred to me that it would be useful, so I have no idea which setting
that would be.

--
Happy hacking