Re: ftp.skolelinux.org: Debian mirror problem?

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 07:41:29PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I logged in as builder on a.skolelinux.no and updated the ftpsync
> configuration to allow icedove (and avoid texlive-extra) to fix this.

Avoiding texlive-extra doesn't seem to provide enough space anymore.

IMO the contrib and non-free sections could be reduced pretty much; the
only packages used are firmware and microcode related:

pool/contrib/b/b43-fwcutter/
pool/contrib/i/iucode-tool/

pool/non-free/a/amd64-microcode/
pool/non-free/a/atmel-firmware/